Yansab has entered into an agreement with Saudi Shares Registration Co. (TADAWUL), under which, TADAWUL shall maintain the records of the shareholders. The services provided by TADAWUL under the said Agreements are:
- Update and maintain Yansab’s shareholders’ records in TADAWUL electronic books that includes among others,
- Investor name,
- Investor ID,
- Investor nationality,
- Investor address,
- Investor bank account number,
- Investor portfolio number and
- Investor bank name;
- Record all stock ownership transfers that it receives from the banks.
- Provide Yansab with certain agreed upon reports.
- Record any restriction on stock trading imposed in accordance with the regulations
- Receive Yansab’s shareholders at its office in Riyadh and attend to their enquiries and process their transactions.
Therefore shareholders are advised to refer to TADAWUL or their banks where they maintain their portfolios to obtain updates or certificate of ownership.